We've been expecting you. We've been waiting to share this healing place with you.
Evidence-based treatment in a relaxed, supportive setting
The group gently explores how past trauma affects your life today – relationships, emotions, mind, body. We increase healthy coping skills, foster empowerment and make steady progress toward healing. As you heal, you will find yourself more willing and able to reconnect with the world in joyful ways, enjoying life, able to work and relate well to others, thriving. Meets Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. OR Fridays 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.!
- Ongoing small group (limit 4 - 8 participants)
- Evidence-based treatment in a welcoming, relaxed setting
- Supportive groups making active progress toward healing
- 1.5 hour sessions, once a week, 3 times per month
- Survivors of sexual abuse, childhood trauma, physical abuse, emotional abuse, violent crime, other trauma, PTSD, C-PTSD
- Cost: $40 per session, paid monthly ($120/month)
- For more information or for help determining if this group would be a good fit for you, please call (760) 585-5680
- Saturdays 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. OR Fridays 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Wondering whether a group is right for you? Please contact me with any questions.
North Coast EFT Professional Peer Consultation Group
Once a month, I host a group of professional therapists and EFT enthusiasts who meet for professional growth, support, development, consultation, and connection. If you are an EFT lover, clinician and interested in joining us, contact me at (760) 585-5680 for meeting times and location.
Small groups are a very effective means of therapy. Clients benefit from quality therapy at a lower cost than individual sessions.
Patricia Wansley Taylor, LMFT has been teaching and leading groups for 19 years. Groups are one of her favorite ways to work with people.