Small groups are a very effective means of therapy. Clients benefit from quality therapy at a lower cost than individual sessions.
Evidence-based treatment in a relaxed, supportive setting
- Small groups (limit 4 - 6 participants)
- Supportive therapy group making active progress toward healing
- 1.5 hour sessions, once a week for 6 weeks
- Each week focuses on one cognitive, interpersonal or behavioral topic
- Groups are designed for the option of re-registering for futue groups to continue your work and gain additional skills and progress
- Cost: $240 ($40 per session); cost includes materials
- For more information or for help determining if this group would be a good fit for you, please call (760) 585-5680
Wondering whether a group is right for you? Please contact me with any questions.
Groups available soon
- Marriage Skills
- Divorce Support
- Parent Coaching/Parenting Skills
- Social Anxiety
Patti Wansley Taylor, LMFT has been teaching and leading groups for 18 years. Groups are one of her favorite ways to work with people.
North Coast Peer Consultation
Once a month, I host a group of licensed professional therapists who meet for case consultation, practice-building discussion, and professional growth and connection. If you are a licensed clinician and interested in joining us, please feel welcome to contact me at (760) 585-5680 for more meeting times and location.