Fees and Insurance
Individual and Couple Sessions
- 55 -75 minute session = $140-165
- Longer sessions available
- $40-50 per session (payment in full for group is due at one week prior to start)
- Fee for service: You may use the fee for service option whether or not you have insurance coverage. Most clients choose this route.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): You may use your HSA and FSA funds to pay for therapy.
- PPO plans: Please speak with me about the "superbill" statement you will need if you would like to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement or if I will submit the claim on your behalf.
- Insurances I accept (In-Network): I am "in-network" with very few insurance plans. You can check with me to see if I accept your insurance coverage. If not and you would like to work with me, you can choose the self-pay option.
- Out-of-network benefits: For information about whether you are eligible for reimbursement for all or part of your fee through your out-of-network (OON) benefits, please contact your insurance company. If so, I will be happy to help provide you with a statement to claim on your benefits.
- Couple/Marital Counseling: Health insurance plans rarely cover true couple/marital counseling where the focus of treatment is the couple and issues of the relationship (as opposed to a focus on an individual client and his/her issues). However, you may use your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for couple therapy.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
If you need to reschedule or cancel your session, please give at least 48 hours notice. This helps me provide service to others in need who are waiting for appointments. Thank you for your consideration!