Fees and Insurance
Individual and Couple Sessions
- 55 minute session = $130-140
- Longer sessions may be available
- $45 - $60 per session (payment in full for group is due at one week prior to start)
- PTSD/Trauma Group limit 4-6 persons
- Divorce/Separation Group limit 4-6 persons
- Fee for service: You are most welcome to use the fee for service option whether you do or don't have insurance. Most clients choose this route.
- PPO Plans: Please speak with me about the statement you will need if you would like to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- In-network HMO Plans: Please note that I contract with few HMO insurance plans. The HMO plans I accept are listed above.
- Out-of-network HMO Plans: For information about your eligibility for reimbursement for all or part of your fee through your Out-of-network (OON) benefits, please speak with me and contact your insurance company.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): You are welcome to use your HSA and FSA funds to pay for counseling, deductibles and copays.
- Couple/Marital Counseling: Health insurance plans rarely cover traditional couple/marital counseling. However, this service is payable with your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
If you need to reschedule or cancel your session, please give at least 48 hours notice. This helps me provide service to others in need who are waiting for appointments. Thank you for your consideration!