Fees and Insurance
Individual and Couple Sessions
- 55 minute session = $120-150
- Longer sessions available
- $40 per session (payment in full for group is due at one week prior to start)
- Fee for service: You may use the fee for service option whether you have or don't have insurance coverage. Most clients choose this route.
- PPO Plans: Please speak with me about filing your claim or the statement you will need if you would like to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Insurances I accept (In-Network): Currently, I am only accepting new clients with PPO plans or those using their Out-of-Network Benefits on their HMO plan. I contract with very few HMO insurance plans and currently I am not accepting any new clients with HMOs.
- Out-of-network HMO Plans: For information about your eligibility for reimbursement for all or part of your fee through your Out-of-network (OON) benefits, please speak with me and contact your insurance company.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): You may use your HSA and FSA funds to pay for therapy.
- Couple/Marital Counseling: Health insurance plans rarely cover traditional couple/marital counseling. However, you may use your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
If you need to reschedule or cancel your session, please give at least 48 hours notice. This helps me provide service to others in need who are waiting for appointments. Thank you for your consideration!