Small groups are a very effective means of therapy. Clients benefit from quality therapy at a lower cost than individual sessions.
Evidence-based treatment in a relaxed, supportive setting
- Small groups (limit 4 - 6 participants)
- Supportive therapy group making active progress toward healing
- 1.5 hour sessions, once a week for 6 weeks
- Each week focuses on one cognitive, interpersonal or behavioral topic
- Groups are designed for the option of re-registering for futue groups to continue your work and gain additional skills and progress
- Next group begins: Saturday, May 13, 2017, at 11:oo a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Cost: $240 ($40 per session) if paid by card or $234 if paid by cash/check; cost includes materials
- For more information or for help determining if this group would be a good fit for you, please call (760) 585-5680 or fill out the contact request form
Wondering whether a group is right for you? Please contact me with any questions.
Groups available soon
- Men's Support
- Men' Divorce upport
- Anger Management
- Teens (15-17)
- Marriage Skills
- Parent Coaching/Parenting Skills
Patti Wansley Taylor, LMFT has been teaching and leading groups for 17 years. Groups are one of her favorite ways to work with people.
North Coast Peer Consultation
Once a month, I host a group of licensed professional therapists who meet for case consultation, practice-building discussion, and professional growth and connection. If you are a licensed clinician and interested in joining us, please feel welcome to contact me at (760) 585-5680 for more meeting times and location.